This is an NSF-sponsored EDU project (DGE-1915780) in collaboration by Dr. Cliff Zou, Yan Solihin from UCF, Dr. Xinwen Fu from UML, and Dr. Shuo Wang from UF. The detailed codes and instructions are provided on GitHub by Dr. Xinwen Fu.
Our IoT kit has two versions.
We use an Ubuntu VM and Visual Studio Code with the PlatformIO Extension and ESP-IDF extension for programming.
IoT security and privacy Labs
- ESP32 via VS Code and PlatformIO
- ESP32 UART and Flash Hack
- JTAG Debugging of ESP32
- Basic OTA via WiFi on ESP32
- Secure ESP32 OTA through HTTPS
- MITM attacks against http and https through mitmproxy
- Network Security on ESP32 through Amazon AWS IoT
- ESP32 AWS IoT with ATECC608A
- Secure storage
- ESP32 Secure Boot
- ESP32 Software Security Demo
This is a project sponsored by National Science Foundation.